This vented version of our women's Terradora hiking shoe features performance mesh that lets active feet breathe, plus added traction and cushioning.
Women's-Specific Fit: Women's hiking boots are often built for men, and sized for women. Not ours. We designed the contoured fit and cushioning for your feet and biomechanics.
Better Stability: We gave our #1 women’s hiking boot more “hike,” with a grippier, more rugged outsole that resists side-to-side torsion plus air-injected foam that supports and cushions every step.
- Performance mesh upper with TPU overlays for durability
- Breathable mesh lining
- Removable PU insole with arch support for long-lasting comfort
- Direct-attach, air-injected Luftcell PU midsole for long-lasting cushioning
- Higher-traction TPU outsole for lightweight durability
- Non-marking multi-directional lugs for increased traction
- 4mm multi-directional lugs for traction
- The stability shank delivers lightweight support
- Eco Anti-Odor for natural odour control
- Achilles pad for comfort
- TPU overlays for durability
- Contoured Fit follows the foot's contour for a more secure fit