At KEEN, we want you to love your shoes and become must-haves for any trip you're heading on.
If you receive your shoes and it wasn't what you had in mind or not the perfect fit, you can simply return it to us. We accept return request up to 30 days after you've made your order and in the same condition you received it. Unfortunately, KEEN does not cover the cost of return shipping.
You can either receive a store credit to use on another pair of KEEN shoes or request a refund.
We've made our returns system as easy as possible, you can start by filling out our Returns Request Form.
How KEEN returns work
- Fill out our Returns Request Form
- Our team will assess your request and let you know if it's been approved
- If we approve your request, we'll send you an email with all the details on how to make the return. If you decide to return the product, KEEN does not cover the cost of shipping.
- After we've received your return, and it's all in good condition, our team will keep you updated on your store credit or refund
An FYI from us
- Any free promotional items should also be returned with your order if it no longer meets the original offer.
- All items returned for refund or store credit must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty). These items include the box that the shoes came in, so please do not write or makes changes to the box.
If you've bought some KEEN shoes and think they're faulty, you can make a warranty claim with us, here.