At KEEN, we want you to love your shoes and become must-haves for any trip you're heading on.
If you receive your shoes and it wasn't what you had in mind or not the perfect fit, you can simply return it to us. We accept return request up to 30 days after you've made your order and in the same condition you received it.
You can either exchange your shoes for another size or product of the same value, or request a refund.
We've made our returns system as easy as possible, you can start by filling out our Returns Request Form.
How KEEN returns work
- Fill out our Returns Request Form
- Our team will assess your request and let you know if it's been approved
- If we approve your request, we'll send you an email with all the details on how to make the return. If you decide to return the product, KEEN does not cover the cost of shipping, however for an exchange item - the shipping's on us!
- After we've received your return, and it's all in good condition, our team will keep you updated on your exchange or refund
An FYI from us
- We'll always do our best to exchange your shoes to the size or style that you prefer. Sometimes, your choice might not be in stock and we'll let you know as soon as possible if that's the case. We'll always do our best to find the next best thing but if we can't offer a shoe that you love, you can always receive a refund.
- Any free promotional items should also be returned with your order if it no longer meets the original offer.
- All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty). Please ensure all returned items are free from marks, stains and rips as they may not be accepted for return if received damaged (unless faulty).
If you've bought some KEEN shoes and think they're faulty, you can make a warranty claim with us, here.