Classic trails call for classic boots. Blending traditional all-leather construction with modern waterproof/breathable technology, the Pyrenees are built to keep feet dry and comfortable over long days and rough miles. European styling conceals a KEEN.Dry membrane that seals out precipitation while allowing moisture to escape.
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- Waterproof nubuck leather upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Dual density compression moulded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- KEEN.Dry: A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapour out without letting water in.
- Metatomical Footbed Design: This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.